Vermont Fundraising Registration

Nonprofit Fundraising Registration

Vermont Charitable Registration Requirements

Vermont only requires paid fundraisers to register with the Vermont Attorney General before soliciting contributions in the state.

Contact a Vermont Charitable Registration Expert at NPSS Corporation Today!

Contact A Charitable Solicitation Registration Expert:​

    *NPSS only partners with established 501c3 businesses